Your personal data – What is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data.
Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”)
How we process your data?
The data controller of Eaglexpressuk (Sharon Twigg) complies with its obligations under the “GDPR”
By keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place protect personal data.
We use your data for the following:
- To enable us to administer your account and provide the services you have requested.
- On occasions we do use a third party to undertake some jobs, but we will tell you at the time of this.
- To inform you of news, events, activities and services that Eaglexpressuk provide
What is the Lawful Basis for processing your data?
- Consent: The individual has given clear consent for Eaglexpressuk to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: The processing is necessary for a contract eaglexpressuk have with the individual, or because they have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legal Obligation: The processing is necessary for eaglexpressuk to comply with the law.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with a third party if needed to help with services you have requested. And prior consent is given.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- We keep customer paper work scanned to the cloud for 2 years.
- Financial data is 2 years.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Eaglexpressuk holds about you;
- The right to request that Eaglexpressuk corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Eaglexpessuk to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the information commissioner’s office.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a web site transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. A cookie cannot give us access to your computer or to your personal information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; consult your browser’s manual or online help if you want information on restricting or disabling the browser’s handling of cookies. If you disable cookies, you can still view the information on our web site, but the functionality of certain areas may be reduced.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
We have cookies setup on our website for the purpose of analytics to track traffic to our website based on browser, device, location, referring source and the pages of the website that were accessed during a visit. This does not include person data.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact Sharon Twigg at email@example.com